Common Non-Native Species
Non-native species controlling experts, Cost effective non-native species eradication, non-native species removal services | Solutions For Other Non-Desirable Vegetation
- Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Herbicidal Treatment Options
- Mechanical Eradication of Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Enviroscreen 2020
- Site clearance & tree works
- other non-native species
Case Studies | Pdf's
- Eradication of Japanese knotweed Frank Whittle Partnership on behalf of FC United of Manchester
- Offsite Disposal of Japanese knotweed Resource and Environmental Consultants
- Enviroscreen 20-20 Keepmoat Homes Yorkshire
- Eradication of Horsetail Keepmoat Homes Midlands
- Tree removal and scrub clearance within Japanese knotweed Areas Taylor Wimpey Ltd
- Giant Hogweed
- Himalayan Balsam
- Non-Native Species
- Giant Knotweed
Need a powerful solution for non-native species? Non-native species controlling specialists of Ebsford Environmental offer you a complete non-native species removal service with giving you perfect solutions. We save your time and offer a cost effective non-native species removal to our every client.
Ebsford are experienced in the effective control or removal of other common non-native species. As with all vegetation works our approach to treatment is site specific and the best solution is offered to suit budget, time constraints and the surrounding environment. Non-native species cause problems that affect all of us. Non-native species especially threaten the biota of islands, where long isolation from mainland organisms can result in the evolution of organisms unable to cope with the weeds and predators that arrive with human exploration and colonisation.
- Introduced deliberately or by accident.
- Negative impact on the local environment and ecosystem.
- Introduced to an environment in which they did not evolve.
Many countries have passed laws and established programs to help monitor and limit the entry of non-native species.
When non-native plants are introduced into an environment, they eventually take over the entire area because Non-native plants have no natural enemies or predators, so there is nothing to stop them from spreading. Due to the potential for damage by many non-native species, researchers have identified certain characteristics that can help predict a high level of invasiveness. These include fast growth, asexual or rapid reproduction, the ability to live off of many different food types and sources, tolerance of a wide range of environmental conditions, and an association with humans.
Our goal is to prevent the spread of non-native species. Non-Native Species Controlling Specialists of Ebsford Environmental use the latest environmental friendly techniques to control the non-native species.
If you need to get an eradication service of non-native species from a trusted company who offering a professional, environmental friendly non-native species removal service contact our skilled, well experienced non-native species specialists just now! Tel: 01924 802 190