Mechanical Eradication of Japanese knotweed
other title here
- Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Herbicidal Treatment Options
- Mechanical Eradication of Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Enviroscreen 2020
- Site clearance & tree works
- other non-native species
Case Studies | Pdf's
- Eradication of Japanese knotweed Frank Whittle Partnership on behalf of FC United of Manchester
- Offsite Disposal of Japanese knotweed Resource and Environmental Consultants
- Enviroscreen 20-20 Keepmoat Homes Yorkshire
- Eradication of Horsetail Keepmoat Homes Midlands
- Tree removal and scrub clearance within Japanese knotweed Areas Taylor Wimpey Ltd
- Herbicidal treatment
- Onsite burial
- Mechanical Screening
- Reduced Excavation & Disposal
With the removal of several herbicides from the market in 2013/2014 and the emphasis moving towards tighter construction programs; the call for faster, more immediate Japanese knotweed eradication techniques is increasing.
With costs likely to increase depending on the space of the site and the timescales, it is important to instruct a contractor who is experienced in all forms of mechanical treatment.
With WAMITAB qualified staff, a waste carriers license and a full range of EA environmental permits for the processing of contaminated material Ebsford Environmental are able to advise and prepare cost effective management plans for any of the accepted mechanical solutions:
- Reduced excavation supervision and CoW
- Off-site disposal, excavation, haulage and disposal
- Mechanical screening > 1,000m3
- Mobile screening <1000m3 via Enviroscreen 20-20 > click here for more information...
- Deep burial
- Reduced depth cell burial
With cost savings and volume reductions in excess of 50% when compared to the EA guidelines, choosing Ebsford Environmental can limit your expense.