Invasive Non-Native Specialists Association
- Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Herbicidal Treatment Options
- Mechanical Eradication of Japanese knotweed
- Japanese knotweed, Enviroscreen 2020
- Site clearance & tree works
- other non-native species
Case Studies | Pdf's
- Eradication of Japanese knotweed Frank Whittle Partnership on behalf of FC United of Manchester
- Offsite Disposal of Japanese knotweed Resource and Environmental Consultants
- Enviroscreen 20-20 Keepmoat Homes Yorkshire
- Eradication of Horsetail Keepmoat Homes Midlands
- Tree removal and scrub clearance within Japanese knotweed Areas Taylor Wimpey Ltd
INNSA Aims To
- encourage the highest standards within the industry
- provide members’ customers and clients with peace of mind and quality standards assurance.
- improve the business climate in which the industry operates
- promote and protect the interests of its members
- represent the interests of its members and the sector as a whole at all levels of the legislative and regulatory process
INNSA (the Invasive Non-Native Specialists Association) is a Trade Body focussed on improving standards in the Invasive Species Industry.
INNSA Membership demonstrates that a company can meet the highest standards in the industry, and has undertaken to meet the INNSA Standards2 for all works that they undertake. INNSA Contractor Members provide Insurance-Backed Guarantees for every domestic project under £5,000.