Although blessed with the ethos and ethics of a small organisation, Ebsford Environmental prides itself on having the social, corporate and environmental responsibility of a multi-national.
Ebsford Environmental is committed to give our clients the highest level of service from the most qualified staff whilst never compromising on our belief in bio-diversity or the protection of the environment in which we live.
This is enshrined in a simple charter that impacts everything that we do:
- Offer ethical, impartial advice and consultation.
- Provide the highest level of health & safety and environmental knowledge on project delivery.
- Give clear and transparent information and pricing.
- Back our quality of work with warranties and guarantees.
- Employ only highly skilled and committed individuals.
- Train and develop staff to be aware of the environment around them.
- Provide a safe and happy working environment both internally and externally.
- Be aware of all and any impact of our proposed works.
- Liaise and discuss impacts with local and national authorities.
- Limit and remove risk by provision of exemplary health & safety and environmental protocols.
- Monitor projects and work with clients to remedy or rectify any environmental damage.
- Provide bio-diverse aftercare packages for all works.