Similar to the ethos of the business, our management and operational structure is truly unique.
None of our national team are ever just a voice at the end of a phone, and our founding Directors both work actively at the front line of the business.
Every member of the team has been brought on board at Ebsford on the basis of excellent credentials, including proven senior level experience, advanced expertise, and a track record of delivering outstanding customer service. All our staff are also trained to the highest level in health and safety.
At Ebsford we want the very best people the industry has to offer, and we believe that our current team represents just that.
- Nick Hartley Managing Director
- Mark Prout Operations Director
- Adam Rolfe Director/Watercourse Business Unit Manager
- Alex Brook Senior Contracts Manager
- Ben Thornton Senior Contracts Manager
- Ray Holderness Senior Consultant
- Darren Hughes Regional Business Manager (South)
- Brad Milner Site Supervisor
- Ian Thornton Invasives & Vegetation Team Leader
- Jordan CareyInvasives Operative
- Nick Oxley Contracts Manager
- Juan Lombera Fernandez Project Engineer
- Graham Crossley Site Supervisor
- Ed Hodgson Surveyor
- Chris Hill Supervisor
- Daniel Pullan Site Manager
- Gill Hartley Office Manager
- Debra Armitage Marketing & Communications Manager
- Matthew Sharpe Marketing & Media Assistant
- Gemma Reevell Administration Assistant
- Jemma Scott Customer Service Representative
- Hannah Gilmour Graduate Consultant